Welcome to learn more about the Fine Licenses!
FINE Licenses and its contents are created for anyone looking to implement Finnish Early Childhood Education (ECE) methods around the world. This license is for anyone looking to build, upgrade, and design your ECE center, kindergarten, nursery, hobby classes, or K6-K12. We provide a comprehensive package to bring You the highest quality of Finnish Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC).
FINE Licenses are an all-inclusive licensing package that gives You operational and
academic guidelines and educational content to operate an early childhood education (ECEC) unit
(Kindergarten/Daycaredaycare) or an ECE center operation. Whether You have an existing operation or are starting a new one, we have You covered with our FINE license models.
Our FINE Licences include the following:
- Academic plan
- Pedagogical content
- Lesson plans
- Teacher training
- Operative training
- Brand guides
We offer three different license options to best fit your operational needs. We can also custom design to best fit your needs.
- Small Standard
For more information in FINE Kindergarten/Daycare license options and in K12, and information regarding our academic guidelines, pedagogical methodology,
and operational and teacher training, please go to our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINE Standard License
1. Opening License Fee includes
- License for a minimum of 5 years in the decided location
- Academic plan, 150 lesson plans per age group: 2-3 years and 4-5 years +. 4 activity packages for 0-2 years old
- Teacher and operational staff training and guidelines
- Brand and marketing templates and guidelines
- 3 weeks of onsite teacher training and following online education 3 times during year one for the local teachers are included in the Opening License fee
2. Annual Flat License Fee
- Lesson plans and online teacher guidance according to the need
- Separately decided plan and operational guidelines
3. Travel and Accommodation
- Maximum of 6 flights and accommodation for the FINE staff, time for preparing, training, and follow-up in online connection to preparations and teacher training, when the education starts
- Updating and checking the teachers' abilities, latest 6 months from the operational start and during the defined license duration
4. Additional Services if needed (to be decided later by the operator)
- Interior design planning and drawings according to a separate agreement (37,5 m/m2 if applicable)
- Additional on-location education in two-week packages upon request, according to a separate agreement (the request to be resented a minimum of 1 month in advance) for 3000 € per education session. Additional weeks 1000 € (without teaching demand but with marketing and informational) + travel and accommodation for the trainer